2007 m. lapkričio 26 d., pirmadienis

Meditation

I have to confess that about meditation I know nothing, just that it is a form of relaxation. And also, when someone tell word meditation I imagine a person sitting cross-legged and saying "aaammmm".
But I thought that it is not enough to write one paragraph about meditation so I decided to find some information in the Internet. And I  found one interesting page. I want to share it with you http://www.learningmeditation.com/ (2007-11-26)
Now I know that there are different ways of meditation and it is enough to spend a few moments of relaxing if you do it in correct way.
I think meditation is useful in our fast-moving world because of its help we can relax and find some time for ourselves.

1 komentaras:

ijankauskaite rašė...

Earlier I thought about meditation just like you :) But now I have done a presentation of this theme and have more knowledge about it. Of course thank your for your link :)